We are looking for brilliant, experienced and committed Yorùbá Tutors to join our league of professional Tutors at Alámọ̀já Yorùbá.
As a Virtual Yorùbá Tutor, your responsibilities will include preparing lesson plans, presenting learning material, tracking students’ performance and reporting to your assigned supervisor.
- Preparing and delivering lessons to improve students’ conversational, reading, writing, and listening skills.
- Assist in developing learning content such as notes and quizzes.• Assigning activities to facilitate students’ consolidation of learning material
- Tailoring the teaching style in accordance with students’ needs.
- Managing interpersonal dynamics to ensure that the class is conducive to learning.
- Tracking and reporting on students’ progress
- Remaining up-to-date with our tutoring softwares.
- Ensuring that working equipments are in good working condition at all times.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Yorùbá Language (Undergraduates with Good Standing may be considered).
- Prior experience as a Yorùbá tutor, preferably to L2 learners
- Ability to work with children (i.e keeping them active and engaged in learning).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Yorùbá & English.
- Own a laptop equipped with HD webcam.
- Fast and stable internet connection.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Organized and attentive to students’ needs.